Cocooned by the natural serenity of the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, a short flight from Sydney, you’ll find Spicers Sangoma Retreat. Aptly named after the Zulu word for healer, Sangoma is a place where you’ll discover complete rejuvenation and true reconnection.
As an eco-certified retreat, Spicers Sangoma Retreat features sauna facilities, infinity lap pool, open plan lounge and 5 suites that capture the beauty of the natural surrounds, making it an ideal setting for luxurious escapes, romantic getaways, intimate celebrations and anniversaries.
At Spicers Sangoma Retreat a strong emphasis is given to creating a luxurious yet relaxing environment that exists in harmony with nature. Each suite has its own unique personality and all offer a high level of luxury and comfort. Spicers Sangoma is an all-inclusive retreat with food, wine and accommodation all catered for on your arrival
• Nature walks
• Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
• Mountain biking
• Tobruk Sheep Station
• Night time wildlife spotting
Bush Suite – $2019 per person two night stay
Escarpment Suite – $2105 per person two night stay
Chief Suite – $2274 per person two night stay
Helicopter Transfers to and from Sangoma. Flight originates from Sydney Helicopters Parramatta Heliport
Overnight accommodation – single, double/twin occupancy.
All meals and beverages during the stay including arrival mini-bar, lunch, 3 course menu with paired wines, gourmet a la carte breakfast, selected premium beverages throughout the stay (cellar master additional).
- Departure from Mascot (Sydney Airport) is an available option. Please enquire for pricings.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply.
- Prices are based on an average passenger weight of 80KG per person, above average weights may affect the quoted price.
- Minimum 2 night stay when booking a Saturday night. All bookings subject to availability.