Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
BY BOOKING ONLINE OR CONFIRMING A BOOKING BY EMAIL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE:
- Weight Restrictions: Flights are based on a standard passenger weight of 80kg. Weights in excess of this may affect quoted prices. All passengers are weighed on arrival. Please inform us, at the time of booking, of all individual passenger weights.
- Minimum Passenger Numbers: All of our flights, with the exception of Charter flights, have minimum numbers that apply. Please see the bottom of each webpage for details.
- Payment: Full payment is required before each flight departs. Scenic & Lunch flight bookings are held using credit card details. For flights other than Scenic & Lunch flights, we require a deposit of 10% of the total amount. Payments made using AMEX will incur a 3.08% merchant fee. If payment is made by EFT, the money is required to be in our account the day prior to the scheduled flight.
- Weather: Sydney Helicopters reserves the right to vary flights and itineraries due to the exigencies of weather or other operational considerations. Sydney Helicopters will decide if the flight needs to be postponed due to weather; both parties will then determine a rescheduled date and time. If, however, a rescheduled date and time cannot be agreed upon, there will be a refund of 100% of any received payment. Sydney Helicopters will not be held liable for costs associated with delays as a result of these conditions.
- Cancellation Fees: Cancellation fees apply to all bookings. Credit card charges incurred by Sydney Helicopters will be charged to the passenger for ALL cancellations. Cancellations made with greater than 24 hours notice will be refunded 100% if there was any payment made. NO REFUNDS are available for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to departure, except at the absolute discretion of Sydney Helicopters.
- Quoted Prices: Quoted prices are valid for 30 days from the quotation date. If our prices lie outside your budget, please let us know so that we may discuss potential alternate options with you.
- Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of issue. If you require a longer period of validity, we may be contacted prior to the expiry date for an extension. If the gift voucher has expired and no extension was sought within the period of validity, the gift voucher will not be honored and will be deemed unused.
- Bushfire & Flood Emergencies: Due to ongoing arrangements with Government departments, Sydney Helicopters reserves the right to postpone or cancel a flight if the aircraft is required by these agencies. Sydney Helicopters will reschedule the flight where possible, in agreement with both parties. However, if the flight is cancelled as a result, there will be a refund of 100% of any received payment.
- ‘Shared’ & ‘Private’ Flights: ‘Shared’ flights are as they state; you may be placed on a flight with other passengers not included in your booking. ‘Private’ flights are dedicated to your booking only; you will not be placed on a flight with passengers from another booking.